The Peregrine Randonneur is a front mounted bicycle bag that sits on a traditional randonneur rack and is further stabilized by the use of a decaleur. We’ve pushed the envelop by celebrating the timeless box design of traditional randonneur bags, while building our Peregrine out of the latest, lightest and most durable technical fabrics in the outdoor industry.
Swift takes the classic French handlebar bag design and pairs it with modern textiles to bring you the lightest traditional randonneur bags on the market. The Peregrine Randonneur Bag bag is installed at the front of the bicycle on a small front rack and attaches to the bike using a decaleur.
We took the Peregrine Rando Bag to the next level with durable X-Pac™ fabric. Additional abrasion resistance and a rip-stop grid make X-Pac™ an excellent material for more rugged adventures.
- Flat elastic interior organizing system (varies slightly according to size of bag)
- Discretely flared flap for increased weather protection
- Front pocket
- Two rear pockets
- Two flat side pockets
- Side dee rings for optional shoulder strap
- Four velcro straps on the bottom for additional stability
15L Peregrine Randonneur Bag
- Measurements: 11.75”h X 11”w X 7.5”d
- Capacity: 15.5 L
- Bag Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Decaleur Attachment Height: 6.5”-11” from bottom of bag