Swift Zeitgeist Bag
Swift Zeitgeist Bag
Zeitgeist Bag is the bonafide bicycle saddle and handlebar bag.
Carry the Zeitgeist on your handlebars, or mount it to the loops on your saddle. An excellent choice for gravel adventures, touring, bike-packing, and commuting every day.
**Please note, due to material shortages, Zeitgeists are shipping with a solid, black liner instead of the Dyneema grid liner (as pictured). For any questions/concerns, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Comes with a spacer kit
The bicycle attachment feature on the Zeitgeist includes two sets of mounting points: one that matches the standard spacing of integrated saddle loops, and another that’s set further apart for use on the bars. All punches through the bag’s mounting points have been done away with, and the flap no longer has stitching through all layers of textile for enhanced weatherproofing.
Improvements with handling in mind:
An HDPE liner adds structure to the bag, improving its stability on the bicycle. Compression straps pull the bag close to the bicycle, keeping cargo weight compact and tight.
Sizing and standard features:
The Zeitgeist Bag is available in one size, and comes standard with flap daisy chains and dee rings for versatile off-bike carry and extra dangle capacity.
The Zeitgeist plays nice with bikes that have at least 11.5″ from the center of the handlebars to the top of the tire/fender. This is to accommodate a loaded-down bag with spacers. As little as 7.5″ of clearance is required to run the bag with support/rack.
- Internal batten keeps bag rigid
- Comes with two Voile™ attachment straps and a p-cord cinch strap that wraps around the head-tube or seat-post
- Comes with foam spacer kit to provide space between the bag and your fingers
- Attachment strap spacing for Brooks™ saddles
- Attachment strap spacing for handlebars
- Two collapsible side pockets
- Telescoping neck holds stuff in place when you open the bag
- Compression strap under the flap pulls the weight of your bag close to the bicycle for stable riding
- Main closure straps feed back on themselves so you don’t have any danglers
- Reflective detailing
Measurements: 12.75″w X 7.5″h X 7″d
- Width of bag including the materials from the side pockets: 39cm wide when pockets are folded down)
- 48cm when side-pockets are full
- Capacity: 12 L per bag
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Black VX21 X-Pac™
- Coyote VX21 X-Pac™
- Dark Green VX21 X-Pac™
- Design your own with our Custom Color Picker.
Also built with
- Dyneema™ Grid Ripstop
- Fastex Buckles
- Reflective Tape
The seminal work of Swift. Corsetted for shape. Effortlessly practical.
Like every iconic bag design - Telfar's Tote bag, the Ana bag by Luar to name just two - the Zeity is revered for her simple yet luxury sensibility. Everyone recognises it, only some have the quintessential chest of finery strapped to their handlebars and saddle-rails. My one critique is that I wish there were daisy chain loops on the underbelly to use a PecDec or similar support rack for those of us with not much tire clearance. Otherwise: obsessed.